You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be ready to:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps change lives daily means that you’re committed to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Ames
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Build relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.